How to submit blog sitemap in Bing. They told me that their blog posts are not getting index in Bing and Yahoo. That's why today I bring this tutorial for all of you so that you can learn a best way to get all of your blog posts indexed in these search engines. Being indexed in all search engines increase our organic traffic that is must for success of our blog. Before I told you how to get blog posts indexed, let's first learn how to submit blog sitemap in Bing.
How To Submit Blog Sitemap To Bing and Yahoo?There is no need to submit the blog sitemap in Yahoo. Submitting blog in BING will do the full job. Now let's start the tutorial.
- Go to Bing Webmaster Tools and log in with your Hotmail Account.
- Add your blog URL and click on Add button at the top of the page.
- Click on Add Button.
- Now you need to verify your blog ownership by adding Meta tag in your blog template.
- Copy the meta tag and perform below steps:
- Go to Blogger > Template
- Find <head> and paste meta tag just below it
- Save the template
- You are done!
For Posts between 501 - 1000Now you have successfully added your blog sitemap. It can take few days, usually 3 days, to get index your blog posts.
For Posts between 1001 - 1500
Now your blog is ready to gain organic traffic from Bing and Yahoo. Congrats :)
- Check: Verify Site in Webmaster Tools Using Google Tag Manager
How to increase Indexing in Bing and Yahoo Search Engines?It usually happens that after submitting sitemap, our blog posts not get index on time in these two search engines. In that case we need to ping the Bing and Yahoo to notify them about our newly added content so that our posts get indexed as soon as possible. Let see how to do it.
Perform below steps:
- From the below Links, replace http://www.makemoneyfreewithus.blogspot.com with your blog URL.
- Now copy below links one by one and paste into your browser address bar and pres enter.
- You'll get a message "Thanks for submitting your sitemap" that means you have successfully pinged Bing. Cheers!
LINK#1 For Posts between 1-500
LINK#2 For Posts between 5001-1000
LINK#3 For Posts between 1001-1500
This is enough to start indexing of your blog posts in both the search engines. But I have noticed that our blog posts not get indexed on time and even not indexed many times.
That's the reason why bloggers fail to gain traffic from Bing and Yahoo search engines. To overcome this problem, we have a great feature in our Webmaster Tools account. When we publish a new post in our blog, we can submit the URL of that post to in our account. Adding link manually gives us 100% result of indexing the posts on time. Let see how to submit the links.
How To Submit Links in Bing Webmaster Tools?
Perform below steps:
- Go to My sites page in your Bing Webmaster Tools account.
- Choose your site.
- Click on Configure My Site and choose Submit URLs.
- Now add your blog post URL in the Submit URLs box and press Submit button.
- That's it!
Note: We can only submit 10 links in a single day and 50 links in a month.