Every bloggers like, when starts their blogging vocation might be have a illusion to get lot of traffic to their blog. But with need of proper SEO information, their dreams not arrive factual. achievement of a blog or website is completely counts on the traffic they are obtaining from search motors like Google, Bing and Yahoo. Submitting your blog into these foremost seek motors should be your first step while optimizing it for search engine. Submitting your blog is the method which notifies seek engines about your new blog. All seek motors have their own webmaster device which is used for blog verification. But, you should submit your blog into Google first because Google is the top one search engine. This is the topic of our today's post. I will notify you how to submit blogger blog in Google by utilising Google Webmaster Tool.
Here are Google Webmaster Tools Tips and Tricks . To submit and verify your blog into Google Webmaster Tool, simply follow these steps carefully.
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Login with your same gmail account which you are using for your blogger blog.
- Click on "Add a Site" button.
- Enter your blog URL in the box appears like:
- Click continue.
- Now you have to verify your site ownership. This can be done by two methods. "Recommended Methods" and "Alternate Methods".
- Click on "Alternate Methods".
- Now, you will get three options to verify your blog. Choose HTML tag.
- A Meta Tag will be given to you. Just Copy it. Meta tag will look like this
- Now log in to your Blogger account into another tab. (Don't close webmaster tool tab).
- Click on your blog title and choose template option from the left.
- Backup your Blog Template before making any changes.
- Click Edit HTML ---> Proceed ---> Expand Widget Templates.
- Press Ctrl + F and search <head> tag in your template.
- Paste the Meta Tag you copied below/after <head> tag.
- Click "Save Template" button.
- Now, go back to your webmaster account and press verify button.
- Once you click on verify button, you will receive a confirmation message that you have successfully verified.
< meta name="google-site-verification" content="zuXppNI6Ov58_sKYPYmclkJQGc3rroRIL7Y4-DzGel4" />