To day i share with friends how to configure Hotmail Email account on outlook? Here are most and best simple 10 tips. Microsoft has been endorsing imminent updates to their Hotmail service, capable to make it an even better web mail service but Microsoft's revamped Outlook 2010 is already here. Here you can learn how to put together Hotmail with Outlook. Outlook 2010 works with an extensive diversity of email accounts, IMAP, including POP3 and Exchange accounts.
The single problem with POP3 and IMAP accounts is that they only sync email, but not your calendar and contacts like Exchange do. Hotmail, though, lets you sync your email, contacts, and calendar with Outlook with the Hotmail Connector. This lets you keep all of your PIM data easy to get to from everywhere. Let's look at how we can set this up on our account. The best thing is that users can do all of this on their own and without contacting their Microsoft tech support services. The guide will help you configure Microsoft Outlook 2010.
1. The first step is, you have to open Microsoft Outlook
2. Now just click on the File tab
3. You will find an Add Account Button under the 'Account Information' Section, Click on this "Add Account" button.
4. Now you will see a new window will pop up in which you'll have to submit your name, your Hotmail address and your password in the relevant fields. Now click on next.
5. Here at this point, you may be provoked to install Outlook Hotmail Connector. If it does show up, click 'Install Now'
6. To start the installation, click 'Run'
7. Now select the Software License Terms check box and click 'Continue'
8. When the software gets installed, you need to click "cancel" in the 'Add New Account'.
9. Now close and restart the Outlook
10. Once your account has been added, you can add more accounts by clicking 'Add another account' or you can click on 'Finish' to end the setup process.
Above mentioned tips are very easy and simple to follow. If you find that it's too difficult, or if you are not comfortable editing the Computer Settings then avoid doing it yourself. You must call up Hotmail technical support. Their technical support experts have great experience in providing Hotmail support and can help you out with an excess of problems related to your account like:
• Help you to configure your account with Outlook
• Support for restoring forgotten passwords.
• Provide help you to integrate your emails with your smart phone.