Lately there has been much debate about how it is possible to earn a lot of money using Google Adsense. In fact, many argue that sites that use Adsense, earn more than good affiliate programs.
So the question arises - what is best for online business - Affiliate programs or Google Adsense? Let's explore both options and decide what is more advantageous.
Do you like the idea of making money, not communicating with the customer and not responding to emails? It is possible, if you have a site with Google Adsense. On this site you have a virtual passive income that does not require a special participation. But is this the best option for your business?
Here are the pros sites with Google Adsense:
- They are ideal for those sites which are informative, and difficult for them to find a partner with a suitable item.
- You can do it and leave it alone. With Google Adsense, you create a page with content and update it you almost do not have to.
- Adsense sites easily create the right amount. Since frequent maintenance they do not need, you can easily make a lot of sites, each of which will yield a good return.
Here cons websites Google Adsense:
- The effect may be short lived. Instead, to prompt the user to subscribe to the newsletter, you're trying to get him to click on ads. This online business tends to have assets that can be used for its development over time.
- These sites are heavily dependent on search engines. Most sites with Google Adsense make the same mistake by putting your traffic based solely on search engines. If the search algorithm change, income can be significantly reduced.
Being an affiliate marketer is well for those who want to make a themed website. With this type of business, you can create web pages on a particular topic, and to encourage people to buy goods with the help of your products. If done correctly, you can get a customer base that will make money for years.
But you will earn the affiliate program more money than Google Adsense?
Here are the pros of affiliate programs:
- The great advantage of affiliate programs - the ability to create long-term business that will be a source of income for years.
- When participating in the program should focus on creating a mailing list. This list will be a major asset to your business. Every time you have a new offer, you send it to mail - and increase your income.
- In contrast to sites with Google Adsense, where the income comes only from certain popular words, party's affiliate program can be dedicated to the topic that you are interested.
Here cons of affiliate programs:
- We'll have to learn how to convincingly write, people to buy products that you recommend. Not for all this is simple.
- Create and work with site-party affiliate program requires a lot of effort. You will spend a lot of time writing reviews, building reference lists and content creation.
So which is better - affiliate programs or Google Adsense?
The answer is - both options are good for online businesses. Do not choose between the two, creating websites that will have the advantages of both.
How to do it:
- Create a site with content on a topic that interests you, and at the same time gives you a lot of money per click program, Adsense.Integrate Adsense in the menu bar at the top and content pages.
- Add this page to your partners and products list. But in these pages with Adsense block or insert. So you ensure yourself a long-term assets.
- Articles on the website should be optimized for the search and focus on certain key phrases. These become the insert blocks Google Adsense.
- In the newsletter, use good content and recommendations of products. Sometimes you need to send the list of links to your articles. So you will earn a little money on the subscriber, at the same time offering them a decent content.
By focusing on the affiliate program, and Google Adsense, you get buduet and short and long-term income.