In recent days I have received several emails from my subscribers in which I say that do not quite know how to create a blog to be successful and profitable. Although I write a step by step guide I leave today 8 important keys that anyone who wants to create a blog or business website should ensure to implement.
1 Contents (Very useful, informative, free and easy to understand) .
If you offer quality content, well written , original and easy to understand your chances of getting quality links and social media exposure increase significantly . ( Read my other post Where is Blog Visitors Pleasure and Revisit) Today everything revolves around the information. If you are able to pass it in a way that highlights automatically be one step ahead of the crowd.
2 Basic SEO .
You do not have to be an expert in SEO ( Read for successes SEO is Important Best 9 Tips and Tricks ) for your site is listed properly in major search engines.
Here are a few basic but important tips :
- Use the "title" tag.
- Use optimal but naturally keywords
- Use good headlines in your articles
- Offers easy navigation and neat website .
- Use the proper H1 , H2 and H3 tags
- Includes a Sitemap.xml .
- Use Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Uses a Robots.txt file.• Use proper structure permalinks
- Avoid duplicate content.Design
3 Not only just good content, your website should be appealing to the eye.
Avoid free templates and modify payment sure to suit your taste . If your budget permits hire a designer to create one site for you.
4 Competitors .
Whatever you do you do better than your competitors. Use them to learn what works for them and what not. Do not treat your competition so hostile , befriend them. If your competition dominate your niche , learn how they got there and let them be your mentors (Read 6 Best Tips To Mistakes You Should Avoid To Become Successful Blogger).
5 Promoting .
Promote your website whenever you can without overdoing it ( do not be a spammer ) ( Read Dream Up And Maintaining A Powerful Money-Making Blog.
Here are some points to consider :
- Use Facebook , Twitter, Google+ , LinkedIn , Pinterest or any other popular social network .
- Comment on other blogs related to your niche .
- Participate in the forums.
- Write guest posts author . .
- Use paid ads if necessary ( Adwords ) .
- If you make good use of these tips you will soon significantly increase visitors to your site .
6 Speed .
Try to make your site load as fast as possible by two key factors: user experience and SEO . Consider these points :
- Use a good server hosting.
- Optimizes code
- Optimize images .
- Use tools like Google Speed, YSlow and Pingdom .
- Compress your pages with Gzip .
- Make your pages are stored in cache memory.
- Use a CDN .
- If you are using scripts put them at the end or you use the asynchronous loading .
- Avoid redirects where possible .Post
7 List and RSS .
Many times especially when we are beginning we may be overwhelmed by the amount of information that must be assimilated . We also think that many of the tips are irrelevant and not worth it . I ask you to answer it well to this : Getting people to your mailing list and your RSS is what will make you money subscribe. Do not know how? Read my post : Mailing List & Email Marketing.Recommended: Why pay Aweber if Mailchimp is free .
8 Monetization .
This is the icing on the cake . It's time to reap the rewards of your work but I recommend you do not hurry first wait for your site to have an acceptable level of daily visitors and subscribers . There is something called " Minimum Viable Hearing " from which I will be writing soon . ( Read Best 6 Tips to Get Blog Motivated Easily Beginners.
In any case there are three (not unique ) fundamental methods to make money with your blog , namely
- Commercials ( a fairly high level of traffic required)
- Affiliate ( One of the best ways , especially if you're just starting ) .
- Your own products. ( The best and the most profitable ) .
To learn more how to monetize a blog , see my post here : Top 5 Ways of Monetizing Your Blog or Website.Of course, these eight keys is not everything you need to learn and implement but I would say are essential. Either way the most important thing is to do your own testing and Determines what works best for you.