Best Surprise a Google Web Designer Tool. Every web designer requires the right tools to do their job. To create well crafted original designs you certainly need to be inspired to do so. Getting to that point is sometimes the hardest challenge in the field of web design. Google has announced the release of a new advertising application called Google Web Designer. Building upon the idea of creating responsive web elements that look and work flawlessly across various platforms, this new tool is aimed at helping professionals and novices alike in building interactive HTML 5 content, such as sites, ads, campaigns, and more.
HTML5 has garnered plenty of attention in the last two years, and for good reasons. The internet as we know it is changing, and HTML5 is at the forefront of those changes. If you are eager to jump into the HTML5 mix, You will be interested in the tools. Google describes HTML5 as a universal language for building beautiful, engaging content that can run across Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets or many other devices.
Google Web Designer was created to allow advertisers to easily create HTML 5 ads for mobile and desktop. It helps advertisers and campaigners to create Elegant visual experiences without having to handle the coding.
Google Web Designer Features ( By Google)
- Cool animations - With this feature, you can easily build cool transition slides and animations, without having to worry much about the frames or the rest of the stuff at the back-end. In Advanced mode, animate individual elements using layers, easily changing the location of elements within the stack.
- 3D effects - Create and manipulate 3D content utilizing an array of tools and the power of CSS3. Rotate objects and even 2D designs along any axis, visualizing 3D transformations and translations as you author.
- Design View and Code View - While a visual tool is helpful, it can never represent your creativity, imagination and vision in full. That’s why you can flip back and forth between Design View and Code View as you work, immediately seeing any changes made to code reflected back in your designs.
- Illustration tools - You can import assets from any other suite or use the built-in illustration tools to create vector-style artwork. Easily create HTML tags in your designs with the Tag tool!
- Ad-workflow - Easily publish ads through any platform, whether it be DoubleClick Studio, AdMob, or any other.
Get Google Designer Beta Version Free
Just Follow the download link below, and click on the Download Link.. It'll prompt you to accept the License Agreements, after which your download will be started.
Check this cool application out, and give us feedback on what you think. If this piques your interest you should read the getting started guide. Google is also asking for feedback, which you can provide on its user forum and Google+ page.