Learn How to remove administrator password. Win 7 password reset.Have you ever wanted to hack your University PC with guest account/student or just tried to hack your roommate's PC to make him wonder when you tell him your accomplished story of hacking? So today I have a best way of hacking or cracking an administrator account from a guest account by which you can change the administrator's password and getting all the functions which an administrator enjoys on a computer.
Trick to Get Admin Password from Guest Account
Press shift key 5 times and the sticky key dialog shows up. This works even at the login screen. But if we replace the sethc.exe which is responsible for the sticky key dialog, with cmd.exe, and then call sethc.exe by pressing shift key 5 times at logon screen, we will get a command prompt with administrator privileges because no user has logged on. From there we can hack the administrator password, even from a guest account.
Guest account with write access to system32.
Following are the steps to Change Administrator Password from Guest Account:
- Go to C:/windows/system32
- Copy cmd.exe and paste it on desktop
- Rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe
- Copy the new sethc.exe to system32, when windows asks for overwriting the file, then click yes. When asked to overwrite, overwrite the sethc.exe
- Now logout from your guest account and at the user select window, press Shift key 5 times.
- Instead of sticky Key confirmation dialog, command prompt with full administrator privileges will open.
- Now type “NET USER ADMINISTRATOR aaa” where “aaa” can be any password you like and press enter.
- You will see “The command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt and login into administrator with your new password.
Congrats you have hacked admin from guest account.
Also, you can further create a new user at the command prompt by typing “NET USER ABC/ADD” where “ABC” is the username you would like to add with administrator privileges.
Then hide your newly created admin account by - Go to registry editor and navigating to this key
Here create a new DWORD value, write its name as the “user name” that you created for your admin account! Work is done