It can be frustrating constantly test new ways to get more people to the web of your articles on your site. Writing more articles usually a simple answer, but sometimes it just is not enough time in the day to write a number of articles that you would like.
What can you do as an alternative to steadily increase the performance of each new article you write. In other words, take steps to continuously improve CTR of your articles.
Here is an overview of seven tips
- Provide Great Content - value content may be the reason why your clickthrough rate is not as high as you would like it to be . If the value of their content does not impress the audience , they 're going to look elsewhere for answers. In the end, if readers click the article before getting to the end , they will not even see your links.
- Refine keywords and phrases - closer you are to the target audience with keywords and phrases , the more chances they have read your article and the whole click on your links to find out more . Find words that clearly define their subject, but are not so specific that no one will ever look for them.
- Write short articles - We measure the average attention span for most Internet users in seconds, not minutes Most readers are looking for value-packed articles under 1000 words . Opening page brilliantly written 1500 words article is likely to scare your readers than draw them in. Plus, short article is a short trip from the ownership of your resource Box.
- Articles do visually appealing - Enable simple formatting tricks to break up the text . Line breaks , bold headings and bulleted lists all the fast ways of converting a large block of text in an organized , easy to read article.
- Make Your Resource Box Clear -Resource Box is not the place to list all your achievements or provide a long list of awards. Keep it short and sweet so that your call to action , and links are clearly distinguished .
- Polish Your Crystal Clear Call to Action - Telling your readers what you want them to do and why they should do is another possible way to increase your CTR . If the audience does not know what to do next , you will lose them .
- To give something back - Tell your readers that they will get from going to your site. You are more likely to get them to go to your site if they know the value of what they receive. It could be something as simple as a PDF report or special discount coupon or a free book or MP3- file.