1. Accept the possibility of losing their money as an inevitable fact. Every beginning trader should realize that from defeats in the forex market no one is immune . The basic rule in currency trading is to profit was much greater losses.
2 . Participate in the bidding only with a clearly defined plan . Getting to trading , you must determine how much of their own cash you are willing to risk and what profit is calculated . This is your risk-return profile . Successful traders never enter the auction without a clear understanding of its purpose.
3 . Do not be afraid of the currency market . Many newcomers are experiencing excessive concerns about uncertainty and risks present at the Forex market. Someone who can overcome itself and get into all directions traders Forex gives truly unlimited possibilities in terms of increasing their capital.
4 . Do not let greed overcome you. When bidding begin to emerge successfully , traders often forget about the previously set goals, hoping to further successful continuation of their trade . However, the market is very volatile and trends can be quickly terminated . Once the target price is reached , immediately remove the profit or transfer dealings in the black.
5. The impact of news on trade. Increase in trading volume caused by a loud event , results in a significant price movement . At this point, all the tips Forex traders are intended to be used in their favor short-term and rapid changes in the market. Inexperienced traders often look to one trading day for which promises them a significant profit .
6. Do not fall into the illusion. If an open position loses, do not stay on the market in the hope that the trend will unfold for you in the right direction. Close losing trades and urgently leave the market .
7. Disconnect emotions. Cause loss often is excessive emotionality and unwillingness to listen to advice. Forex requires a complete shutdown of emotions in transactions . Steadily following a set plan and do not forget to put "feet ."
8. The trend is your friend. Trade in the direction of the trend - and your profits will grow.