10 Most Tips and Tricks to Maximize Earnings. likely one of the very first thoughts that come to your head, when you hear PPC events (paid-to-click), you think of Google AdSense. The programme is actually well liked and is utilised by diverse publishers round the entire world. It is so well liked due to the fact that it has many distinct income developing programs. Examples of such programmes are AdSense for seek, AdSense for content, AdSense for feeds, AdSense for wireless content. although, not everyone is adept to profit from from the programmes. numerous persons believe that they will get rich by easily by putting an ad on blogger. That is a mistake and you should not be fooled. I provide you 10 tips, which will help you to boost your profits with Google AdSense advertising.
1. Make sure that the Google AdSense ads that are appearing on your site are closely related with content of your website. Imagine that you have a website related to the topic: "Great eBooks found on the Internet". However, your ads are not configured and the first ads say: "How do you play golf?". Of course there might be some people, who are interested in both topics, but it is not likely to be so. Hence make sure that the content of the ads is related to the content of your website as much as possible.
2. Try using different online keyword tools in order to find a niche or keywords that sell. It could be tools like overture keyword tool, Google Keyword Research Tool, Goodkeywords, Word Tracker, NicheBot and KeywordElite.
3. Try using wide Google AdSense ads (250x250, 300x250 and 336x280), because these sizes tend to perform much better than smaller ones.
4. "No border" Google AdSense ads usually have a greater effect. One of the ways to erase the borders of AdSense ads is to make them merge with the website's background color.
5. You should place your Google AdSense ads in your content page. This is so, because the visitors of your site are reading the content of the page, but not the ads in the sides of the webpage. By placing your ads in the page itself, there is a higher possibility that the visitors will read more ads and click some of them (if they get interested).
6. Place your Google AdSense ads near images and videos, because the visitors tend to look at this section of the page.
7. Try to prevent using very bright ads, because the visitors will leave the page quickly and might not return to it. Of course due to bright ads the visitor might be attracted to your ads, but it is not worth it in the long-run. The visitor will be distracted and dislike the page due to the fact that you draw too much attention on earning money and not the content of your site. Your visitor is not interested in your earnings, only in the content of your site. Hence try to make it comfortable for him to read the page.
8. Track your Google AdSense ads and use all the different tools that Google provides you. Google gives you up to 200 custom channels, which you need to experiment and their position in order to determine, which way you will have highest possible profit.
9. It's always a good idea to give your visitors the ability to search your site. When you use AdSense's search box, you are going to get paid for visitors, who click on the ads in the search results page.
10. Do not rely on one website. The more websites you have and the more pages on the website, the bigger potential your AdSense ads will have to be clicked. Thus the greater chance you will have to increase your earnings.
Stay tuned for more information about Google AdSense and various of other ways making money online!