Why Back-links are being so important

Dear readers I do hope that you are fine and everything is going on well, today I am going to tell you about the above title which is why back-links are being so important nowadays so according to my views search engines are the powerful and vital device when it comes across to getting relevant traffic. It's been experienced that 90% of the traffic comes from those, so putting some efforts in order to get higher positions is well worth it. In the constant battle with the search engines, there's main approaches in existence on page and off page optimization. Utilizing both of them is sure to boost your results and get you ahead of the competition.

To make on page optimization
Here I would like to let you apprise that on page optimization includes techniques, such as modifying Title and Meta tags for example, as well as adding relevant keywords to the sites content. Although this might appear an simple task, not everyone can squeeze its full potential. On the other hand, the impact of those techniques is roughly 25%. The rest 75% go to off page optimization and that is where marketers ought to concentrate their efforts.

Off page optimization
The most crucial aspect of off-site optimization is the so called back-links. Back-links are in short links from other pages that refer to ones web-site. They hold a great importance to search engines, since they serve as recommendations, showing that the information ones offering is relevant and reliable.

Quality in relation to quantity
Link building is the method of obtaining back-links from other sites and in order to get it to work, you need to keep in mind that quantity is not always for the better. Getting0 relevant back-links is far superior, than hundred low quality back-links.
The number rule which you need to keep in your mind is that spamming for the sole purpose of getting back-links is not allowed! Google has developed complex algorithms, which will detect that your purpose is increasing search engine positions. In the finish the only thing you will accomplish, is getting your site banned & probably Dexedrine. In the next few paragraphs I am going to introduce you to several tactics that are definite to bring in some quality back-links & the best thing is that you wont must spend a dime! Simultaneously you don't must be some kind of a guru to get them working, hence they are ideal for a beginner.

Use of backlinks from Directories
Directories are by far the most popular technique for getting backlinks and a matter of fact a lot of the big players have started namely with directory submissions. That method is straight forward – one Google search on directories is sure to bring in thousands and thousands of such sites. In most of them, there’s a ‘submit site’ or ‘submit a link’ button, after which filling in few lines of information about the site is required and that’s all there is. You should be careful when submitting to directories though, since generating dozens of back-links in a short period of time might get you into trouble with the search engines. You can either lose positions on your key-phrases or worse - get your site banned. Adding 3-4 back-links a day is good enough and is not going to cause any problems.

Getting back-links from Blogs
Nowadays search engines are starting to give higher importance to backlinks from blogs, which is pretty good, since just by commenting on an article you have read, you can get yourself a quality backlink. You just have to make sure that your chosen blog is a dofollow one, as otherwise the links won’t be used by the search engines when calculating page rank. I would like to recommend you a simple plug-in for Firefox users that highlights nofollow and dofollow links in different colors – red and blue respectively. That can really be useful when you are not sure whether the blog, you want to comment on is dofollow. We are also a dofollow blog - leave a comment and you will get a backlink.

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook